Our team of Structural Engineers and CAD experts take great pride in designing the most cost-effective solutions using the very latest design codes.
Structural Engineering Services
GRM are proud of our reputation for providing a wide range of structural engineering services and solutions to landowners and developers across the UK.
Each project is given the same focus and attention to detail. Our aim is to provide the very best solutions and designs at the most cost-effective price. This is reflected in the fact that over 80% of our structural engineering work comes from repeat business or recommendations from existing clients.
Speciality services include the design of:
- Superstructure and foundation designs.
- Residential extensions and alterations.
- Structural surveys and assessments.
- Retaining walls and drainage structures e.g. wingwalls, wet wells slabs, and mineshafts capping slabs.
- Approval in Principle (AIP) design and Design Check Certificate for structures on or close to highways (see link on menu for dedicated page).
All of these can be designed to various heights and sizes to suit your bespoke requirements.
We also undertake:
- Structural surveys and assessments
- Condition and dilapidation reports
- Feasibility reports
- Development and remedial advice
- Due diligence for the sale or acquisition of properties
The team is led by Dr Mohamed Diriye, a Chartered Structural Engineer with 25 years of experience in the UK and internationally. He has worked in all sectors on an extensive range of projects including residential developments, commercial construction projects, and sports and leisure stadia.
Our Structural Team are supported by in-house Geotechnical Engineers, Geologists, and Site Inspectors. Their understanding of ground conditions reduces the risk for clients and means that we can react quickly to unforeseen construction issues.
This is coupled with our end-to-end service which includes land appraisal and ground investigation. This means larger projects can all be managed under one roof, saving time, cost and confusion.
Examples of recent GRM news stories related to structural engineering services can be found via the following links:
- Unrecorded Mine Shaft Required Specialist Treatment
- Report Raises Concerns over Unapproved Structural Designs
- Collaborative Approach to Culvert and Earthworks Build
- Well, well, well, what do we have here then?
- GRM working with leading UK Kitchen Manufacturer on new Production Facility
To discuss any requirements you might have for Structural Engineering Services, or any other service, please complete the contact form below or call us directly on 01283 551249.
Get in touch with the team at GRM
Laurus House, First Avenue,
Centrum 100, Burton-on-Trent,
01283 551 249