Landowners and developers get excited about what is planned above the ground, but at GRM we get excited about what lies below!
We understand that the below ground site conditions are one of the biggest unknowns which can significantly influence what is built above, development costs and a project viability.
GRM’s team of geotechnical experts can help you with:
- Geohazard identification
- Intrusive investigations of soil and rock to aid with foundation appraisal and design
- Investigation for earthworks design
- Slope stability investigations
- Ground instability
Examples of recent GRM news stories related to geotechnical investigations can be found via the following links:
- Landslide Assessment and Slope Stability Solutions
- Industrial Site Potentially Hiding Chemical and Geotechnical Risks
- Expect the Unexpected
- Unrecorded mine workings provide challenging case study
To discuss any requirements you might have for Geotechnical Services, or any other service, please complete the contact form below or call us directly on 01283 551249.