Our Design team at GRM has grown significantly over the past few years and now forms an integral part of the end to end support we offer to developers.
Detailed Foundation Design
Foundation Design brings together the expertise of our engineering geologists, geotechnical engineers, structural engineers and CAD Technicians in order to deliver a foundation solution that is suited to the requirements of your development.
We can deliver the following specific foundation services for you, all in line with NHBC and other warranty provider standards:
- Production of a key plan and schedule for costing/construction purposes.
- Plot specific foundation design and drawings.
- Site-specific design of foundations (e.g. strip, trench-fill, rafts, piling or vibro-replacement).
- Provide design information for costing purposes, relating to 4 corner points, on a plot by plot basis.
- Known or anticipated hazards for each plot.
- Identify where tanking and under build are required and take into account the impact of drainage on foundation depths.
- Floor Slab type specified for each plot.
- Assessment of tree influence and heave protection measures specified for each plot.
- Typical sections and details, together with site specific notes.
- Detailed Plot Specific Detailed Drawings – Trenchfill/Strip & Vibro.
- Pile & Ground Beam Layout & Reinforcement Drawings.
- Raft Layout & Reinforcement drawings.
A detailed foundation design will help you to keep control of your foundation construction and limit unexpected extra over costs.
To discuss any requirements you might have for Design Services, or any other service, please complete the contact form below or call us directly on 01283 551249.