Many landowners and developers ask us to undertake site inspections to ensure compliance with designs. We are the safety net!
Site inspections can be arranged for any stage of a development, or for specific aspects too. This may be especially prevalent where there are complex issues such as environmental considerations or remediation solutions.
GRM’s inspection team grew up out of the construction boom in the 1990’s and early 2000’s, so we fully understand the time pressures associated with construction programmes. This is why our inspection team has been designed to be incredibly flexible so that we can get to site often within a matter of hours.
Details of our key Site Inspection Services can be found via the menu opposite, and examples of recent relevant GRM news stories can be found via the following links:
- Foundation Inspections Provide Opportunity for Cost Savings
- Increasing Importance of Ground Gas Assessments & Membrane Verification
- Collaborative Approach to Culvert and Earthworks Build
- Managing the Sensitivity of an Ecological Corridor within a Brownfield Site
- GRM save time and costs during drill and grout works
To discuss any requirements you might have for Site Inspections, or any other service, please complete the contact form below or call us directly on 01283 551249.