Landowners and developers need to be fully aware of all environmental factors above and below the ground, and we have a specialist team of experts to help and advise.
Typically we would start with a Preliminary Risk Assessment to establish potential issues. The outcomes of this would enable us to provide solutions and mitigate any environmental factors.
In all cases we focus on the details of your land, and provide guidance on how best to maximise the commercial return.
Details of our key Environmental Services can be found via the menu opposite, and examples of recent relevant GRM news stories can be found via the following links:
- A Walk on the Wild Side
- Land Contaminated by Historic Use of ‘Forever Chemicals’
- Industrial Site Potentially Hiding Chemical and Geotechnical Risks
- Managing the Sensitivity of an Ecological Corridor within a Brownfield Site
- New Radon Gas Data has Implications for Landowners, Developers & Homeowners
- Geo-Hazard Identification Saves Time and Cost for Land Developers
Please get in touch with us using the form below to discuss your specific needs and better understand how we can help.