Landowners and developers get excited about what is planned above the ground, but at GRM we get excited about what lies below!
Developments frequently require the investigation, excavation, and movement of areas of earth and soil. GRM have supported a whole range of earthwork projects ranging from dams, balancing ponds and large embankments through to the construction of development platforms.
Examples of earthworks that we typically undertake include:
- Ground investigation and geotechnical laboratory testing.
- Preparation of method specifications.
- Preparation of performance specifications.
- Estimation and mitigation of settlement.
- Raising ground levels as part of flood alleviation schemes.
- Creation of noise and landscape bunds.
- Infilling of excavations such as quarries.
- Creation of stable development platforms.
- Re-engineering of soils as part of a contamination remediation scheme.
- Slope stabilisation.
- Supervision and validation of earthworks.
To discuss any requirements you might have for Geotechnical Services, or any other service, please complete the contact form below or call us directly on 01283 551249.
Get in touch with the team at GRM
Laurus House, First Avenue,
Centrum 100, Burton-on-Trent,
01283 551 249