Landowners and developers get excited about what is planned above the ground, but at GRM we get excited about what lies below!
We also understand that what lies below can significantly influence what is built above. Our wide range of geotechnical services are therefore designed to identify the best solutions, both logistically and commercially, for landowners and developers.
In all cases we focus on the details of your land and provide guidance on how best to maximise the commercial return. We also help save time and costs by identifying potential issues and suggest mitigating solutions.
GRM’s team of geotechnical experts can help you with:
- Intrusive geotechnical investigations
- Earthworks design and specification
- Slope Stability Assessment
- Ground Stability
- Value Engineering
Details of our key Geotechnical Services can be found via the menu opposite, and examples of recent relevant GRM news stories can be found via the following links:
- Landslide Assessment and Slope Stability Solutions
- Collaborative Approach to Culvert and Earthworks Build
- Industrial Site Potentially Hiding Chemical and Geotechnical Risks
- Expect the Unexpected
- Unrecorded mine workings provide challenging case study
- GRM working with leading UK Kitchen Manufacturer on new Production Facility
Please get in touch with us using the form below to discuss your specific needs and better understand how we can help.