The last few months have been very busy here at GRM, not only in regard to client projects but also recruiting new team members to support our increasing workload. We announced a number of new arrivals earlier in the year, and are now delighted to welcome five new faces to the GRM Team!
- Mohamed Diriye joins the Design Team in the role of Principal Structural Engineer
- David Spencer joins as Geotechnical Supervisor
- Rebecca Satchwell joins as an Assistant Geologist
- Michael West joins as an Assistant Engineering Geologist
- Lewis Parnell joins as a CAD Technician
We are proud to have their skills and experience here at GRM and look forward to supporting their future career development too. There are still a few opportunities to join the GRM team and a full list of vacancies can be found on our careers page.