As various sectors slowly re-open after the latest lockdown, we are pleased to report that the construction industry continues to lead the way in terms of projects and developments.
The first three months at GRM were some of the busiest we have known, and this has continued into April too. And the work is stretching our teams the length and breadth of the country.
Examples of ongoing and recently completed projects include:
- Final plot validations for residential developments in the North West
- Supervision of dig and pour foundations
- Pile and ground beam designs
- Soil sampling for waste disposal assessment
- Rotary boreholes to aid pile design for a multi-storey car park
- Foundation design for over 500 properties in the Midlands
- Design and supervision of a coal mining stabilisation scheme
- Well cap and retaining wall designs
- Gas membrane verification and garden capping validations
- Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) to investigate tidal flat deposits on the South West coast (in conjunction with our partners In Situ Site Investigation)
- Soil settlement assessment and design of a surcharge scheme
- Material Management plans
Please contact us directly to discuss your development project and let us help you save both time and money. Use the contact form or email Richard Upton directly: email@example.com / 01283 551249