Our clients use GRM to provide second opinions and value engineering reviews of reports by other consultants. Previous reports may not take into account changes to development proposals or recent regulatory / legislative changes.
The main reasons are;
- They trust our opinion (knowing we’ve been doing this for 20+ years).
- They know we combine technical, commercial and practicality decisions to provide cost effective geotechnical and remedial solutions.
- We can spot potential savings (pre or post purchase) and advise on the likelihood of achieving them.
- We can take on reports by others and progress to the design of a development.
- Fast response time.
- We can provide budget foundation schedules for abnormal cost assessment.