Our excellent start to 2021 has continued into the second quarter, reflecting both the buoyant construction sector and our increasing reputation for providing timely and cost-effective solutions for landowners and developers.
We announced five new faces back in March and can now confirm a further four new people have joined the GRM team to support our increasing workload. In addition, there have been several transfers and promotions for existing staff too:
- Uditha Dissanayaka has joined as a Geotechnical Inspector.
- Scott Harrington has joined as a Design Technician.
- Andy Phipps has joined as a Design Technician.
- Nikki Aldridge has joined the Finance/QA team.
- Russell Hurcombe has been promoted to a Senior Commercial Engineer and will support some of the sales and marketing activities too.
- Toby Reynolds has been promoted to Acting Senior CAD Technician.
- Nicola Boros has been promoted to Acting Principal Foundation Design Engineer.
- Bryan Burgh has moved from being a Technician to an Inspector.
- Sonia Singh is back from a year of study leave towards her MSc In Hydrogeology.
- Charlotte re-joins the team from Maternity leave.
And there are still a few opportunities to join the GRM team. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, and full details along with other vacancies can be found on our careers page.