Detailed Foundation DesignProviding solutions for 25 years.
GRM’s Foundation Design Team brings together the expertise of our Engineering Geologists, Geotechnical Engineers, Structural Engineers and CAD Technicians in order to deliver a foundation solution that is suited to the requirements of your particular development. At GRM we strive to ensure that our foundation solutions deliver value engineering to your project.
Foundation design services, in line with current NHBC Standards, offered by GRM include:
- Production of a key plan and schedule for costing/construction purposes.
- Plot specific foundation design and drawings.
- Bespoke pile and raft design.
- Site-specific design of foundations (e.g. strip, trench-fill, rafts, piling or vibro-replacement).
- Design of foundations to NHBC Standards.
- GRM can provide engineer designed foundations (where required by NHBC standards).
- Providing design information for costing purposes, relating to 4 corner points, on a plot by plot basis.
- Indicates known or anticipated hazards for each plot.
- Floor Slab type specified for each plot.
- Heave protection measures specified for each plot.
- Key Plan layout drawing that is read in conjunction with the Foundation Schedule and provides typical sections and details, together with site-specific notes.
Detailed Working Drawings:
- Plot Specific Detailed Drawings – Trenchfill/Strip & Vibro.
- Pile & Ground Beam Layout & Reinforcement Drawings.
For further information contact, please fill in the contact form at the side of this page or please call 01283 551249.