Given the current situation, a number of client contracts have been put on hold. However, several of our other essential construction projects continue including at two hospitals.
Most of our land assessment, geoenvironmental and foundation design work can also continue for existing clients and new clients too. Please get in touch to discuss further.
We have therefore changed our processes and procedures both on-site and in our offices in order to support these important projects.
– Strict adherence to government guidelines regarding social distancing, including transport and transfer to and from sites.
– Trial pitting and soakaway testing is good to do at the moment as the machine and driver are very separate and it only requires 2 people to be on-site.
– Field engineers will only come into the office when it is essential, and in such cases strictly adhere to social distancing and cleanliness guidelines.
– Our management team are now split into two groups operating on a week on/week off basis to allow 7 clear days separation.
– WFH has been put in place where possible for staff.
– Those essential to the office are at least 5m apart and the AC has been turned off.
We will, of course, update all our clients, customers and suppliers as things evolve over the coming days and weeks.
If you wish to get in contact then key staff emails are listed below:
GeoEnvironmental and Foundation Assessments, Geoff.Beckett@grm-uk.com
Environmental and Contaminated Land Issues, Siobhan.Jackson@grm-uk.com
Sales & Marketing, Richard.Upton@grm-uk.com
Foundation Designs, Sallyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Structural Design, Patrick.Rowandson@grm-uk.com
Finance & HR, Mandy.Bryant@grm-uk.com
Coal Mining Risk Assessments and Geotechnical Design, Andrew.Brown@grm-uk.com